12.18.2010

Camp G&G

While her Mom and Dad went off to work this past week, Little Miss P got to have Grandma and Grandpa all to herself. Instead of carting her off to her normal daycare we left Lil' P at home for "G&G Daycare." From the looks of these pictures, all involved had a great time.


Strangest thing. Penelope was transformed into a perfect angel the moment her Mom and Dad left the house. I don't remember the last time Penelope laid still for a diaper change. Lately we have had to chase her down and throw on a diaper in whatever position she ends up in. But the picture below is proof of her miraculous behavior while her parents were away. Could somenone please explain to me why this is?


Penelope learned lots of new things while with G&G.
Like how to fist bump.


And the benefits of having an IPad.


Grandpa also taught her how to engineer tall towers.
I was mostly just hoping he would teach her patience.


Grandma worked on her pattycaking skills
(I confess. I've never played pattycake with her. I'm a terrible mother.)

Grandpa took her for rides.




And taught her to clean


I am happy to report that all made it through Camp Grandma and Grandpa with flying colors and only one minor injury.

Unfortunately that angel of a child was replaced with the real Penelope when Grandma and Grandpa walked out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment