1.03.2011

Soaking up the Luv

Penelope sure luvs her some grandparents!
Thanks for all the good times over the holidays Poppy T
and DeDe!
I loved all the adventures we got to go on
and all the mischief we got into
I promise to keep all our secrets
until the next time we hang out together
Thanks for all the laughs
and bearing with me through the time-outs
Thanks for showing me how to feed the ducks
(sorry about eating most of the crackers)

And for bearing with me through the Christmas-card-picture-taking
I'm so glad I got to see my great-grandma Nani
and learn how to feed my baby doll
I loved sitting on my great-grandpa Papa J's lap
(sorry for the wet kisses)

Thanks for playing with me
and letting me touch all the "pretties"
I'm so glad to have my great-grandma Mama J to hang out with
Thanks for allowing me to touch the nutcrackers (sorry about the broken arm)


I wish all my grandparents weren't so far away, but I am sending you my love and can't wait until we can see each other again!
Love, Penelope

No comments:

Post a Comment